What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us using the Contact forms on this website
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- The country from which you accessed this website
- The website you were referred to this website from (e.g. Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
The legal basis for processing this data is to provide the pages on this site to you which you have requested to access, or to fulfil subscription requests to follow new posts on the website.
Why we need it
We use WordPress Dashboard software to collect information about how you use kennyardouin.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements. We also do this to ensure that you are only delivered content which is licenced for distribution in your country.
WordPress Dashboard stores information about:
- The pages you visit on kennyardouin.com
- How long you spend on kennyardouin.com
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website and if you choose to decline use of these cookies, the website may not operate correctly.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored. Your personal data is stored in a combination of the European Economic Area (EEA), New Zealand, Switzerland and the United States.
All appropriate technical and legal safeguards are in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
Links to other websites
kennyardouin.com contains links to other websites.
This privacy notice only applies to kennyardouin.com, and doesn’t cover other services that we link to. These services, such as YouTube, have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Following a link to another website
Changes to this policy
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. Any changes to this privacy notice will apply to you and your data immediately.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you have any questions about anything in this notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure any contact you make in this manner is compliant with GDPR – for example, it is illegal for you to contact us to attempt to sell us any of your services or use any of our contact details for any purpose other than what they are described for here.